SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Production Supervisor for our client in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. This candidate will be responsible for providing guidance and coaching to the production staff. This individual will develop and implement new processes to increase efficiency and productivity. The ideal candidate must have be able to work in a 24/7 operations and have a strong experience with maintenance and repair.
- Supervise and develop direct reports to include human resource management functions
- Handle and resolve employee relations issues.
- Use the Performance Management Process to coach employees and manage the disciplinary process.
- Handle and resolve any customer inquiries to increase customer satisfaction and understanding.
- Monitor and review results to ensure the result meet expectation and efficiency goals.
- Determine production problem and provide efficient and effective resolutions.
- Provide communications to ensure consumable supply availability and necessary supplies procurement.
- Develop and implement new ideas to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure production area follow EHS procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership role required.
- Understanding and knowledge of HR practices and procedures required.
- Knowledge of production management required.
- 3+ years in food manufacturing environment preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement methodology preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please send your resume (with job position in subject title) to email@example.com