Career Strategies, Inc. is seeking experienced apartment Leasing Consultants, Assistant Managers, Property Managers to provide exceptional service at apartment communities, for Temporary and Temporary to Hire positions. Leasing Consultants are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
Rate of Pay is $11.00-15.00 (Depending on Level of Experience and Position)
Description Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Greet residents, future residents and internal team members
- Lease Apartments
- Answer inquiries by phone and email
- Create and maintain online ads, such as Craigslist
- Update and maintain properties social media sites
- Provide tours and promote attractive community features
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Prepare leasing documents
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Records visitor traffic, leasing status and community complaints
- Prepares service requests
- Prepares move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Prepares refreshments
ABOUT YOU-Ideal candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role. A can-do spirit with proven reliability is required. Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
- Must have minimum 1 year leasing, customer service and/or sales experience
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated individuals who are excellent multi-taskers and HIGHLY reliable excel in this role
- Bi-Lingual skills, knowledge of tax credit, fair housing laws and a working knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations.Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians,, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
For other property management jobs near you, visit our website at www.csipropertymanagement.com