Berry’s Bait & Tackle Ltd. in Richmond, BC is looking for a qualified Sales Manager.
Berry’s Bait & Tackle has grown to become the best stocked sport fishing tackle store in British Columbia. Located on the site of the original garage, the store now boasts a huge inventory of nearly every kind of tackle and bait imaginable.
Position: Sales Manager
Wage: C$31.60 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year
Employment Terms: Fulltime, permanent
Work Location: 14651 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC, V6V 1A4
Completion of secondary school is required.
2+ years of proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
Strong business awareness and industry expertise
Excellent coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Successfully manage the sales team to achieve sales growth and sales targets
- Responsible for sales representative recruitment, goal setting, training, and performance monitoring
- Recognize emerging markets and market changes while fully understanding new products and competition
- Build and promote strong and lasting customer relationships by working with customers and understanding their needs
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying customer complaints
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
Berry’s Bait & Tackle Ltd
14651 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC, V6V 1A4