OverviewRespond to this Ad
Project Manager, Industrial Machinery Installation - Alliance, OH - JOB 22-00682
Salary Range: $65K to $95K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing original equipment manufacturer in the Alliance, Ohio area is seeking a project manager to plan and oversee equipment installation and start-up. This is a highly visible role with the responsibility to represent the company by directly interacting with customers, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
The primary responsibilities of this position will involve the planning and execution of installation projects within previously established budgets and time lines. The project manager will be tasked with coordinating all company resources at the client site to include personnel, equipment, and other necessary materials.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred)
* Must have strong electrical skills and aptitude.
* Experience with taking machine setting or other construction projects from cradle to grave
* Experience managing technical personnel.
* Demonstrated experience with planning, benchmarking, report generation, and other record keeping
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, bills of material, and other associated documentation
* Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check, fingerprinting, Physical and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.