<a href="https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19155548?%3Flang=en-us" target="_blank"><img src="http://sirrat.com/ps/marriott/marriott.png"/></a>
<b>Here’s To Your Journey</b> with <b>Marriott Hotels Resorts Suites</b><br><br>
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
<b>The CALA Regional Office - WESTON </b> located at <b>1200 S. Pine Island Road, Plantation, Florida, 33324 </b> is currently hiring a <b> Bilingual All Inclusive Director of Food and Beverage Operations </b>
The Bilingual All Inclusive Director of Food and Beverage Operations is a key member of the CALA Continent Lodging Service team. Reporting into the VP of Operations, CLS CALA this position provides operational leadership and consultation for All-Inclusive lodging brands and acts as a business partner to the VP Ops and VP & Managing Director, All-Inclusive, as well as GMs, Executive Committee Members, Department Heads, and other Continent team members. Primary responsibilities include driving Operational Excellence, execution of brand & discipline priorities, and technical & business expertise for operations.
Location: Plantation, FL or role may be located elsewhere in the region where segment growth is expected.
- Provide consultation & support for all Food and Beverage functions in the continent promoting organizational alignment to the brand, discipline, and business priorities.
- Act as the All-Inclusive Food & Beverage expert; driving on property incremental sales and marketing opportunities as well as cost management in order to optimize overall operational food and beverage performance.
- Act as the strategic business partner to the All-Inclusive Operations stakeholders and provides technical and business expertise to assist properties in achieving optimum performance in the balanced scorecard goals including revenue generation.
- Partner and inform the F&B Concept Development Teams to ensure that Market and Property relevant details are captured and represented in the finished product.
- Partner to support work processes that drive innovation, enhance brand differentiation, and speed to market.
- Accountable for aligning Food and Beverage associates on the vision and mission of providing superior branded guest food and beverage experiences.
- Identify business opportunities or risks by keeping abreast of industry, competitor, economic, and internal trends.
- Develop processes to enhance communication and sharing of best practices across the continent within and outside the All-inclusive portfolio.
- Act as the All-Inclusive expert in all Food and Beverage Operations. Fully versed on total Hotel Operations Brand Standards and MI’s Quality Assurance processes and programs.
- Promote and sell ideas persuasively to properties for stimulating business opportunities, improving service, and increasing profitability.
- Support and coordinate new hotel openings to include market research, concept development, space plan reviews, talent selection, and task force needs.
- Monitor GuestVoice and appropriate metrics to identify and manage business risks.
- Ensure consistent execution & pull through of segment, brand and enterprise wide Initiatives, Products, Programs, and Services.
- Identify opportunities to improve product quality, guest experience, service delivery, and financial performance.
- Ensure a communication plan is in place to share ideas, best practices, concerns, and execution issues from the market to CLS
- Maintain close and productive working relationships with the VP Ops and Managing Director - All Inclusive to resolve hotel operational issues and participate in property visits as needed.
- Respond to and resolves operational requests from key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the execution of discipline specific training classes.
- Involved in Recruitment efforts to attract, develop, and retain top talent for operations. Active participant in the development of a global pipeline of talent for Food and Beverage Operations.
- Assist as needed with other segments Food and Beverage Operations execution of Brand Standards, Products, Programs, and Services.
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- 7+ years of progressively responsible work experience in hotel industry leading operations disciplines. Above property multi-unit experience preferred. (e.g., combined experience to include food & beverage, spa and retail services, rooms operations, event management, quality assurance and prior strategic leadership roles or GM assignments.).
- All-Inclusive hotel experience highly preferred
- Must possess detailed knowledge of the core principles of All-Inclusive Hotel Operations. (Food & Beverage)
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization.
- Possess excellent project management skills and ability to independently manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Track record of putting in place strong systems and processes to effectively implement and execute multiple programs.
- Must have strong knowledge in areas related to all food & beverage and event management, SOPs and P&L budgeting.
- Luxury experience preferred
- Resort experience required
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player that contributes to the effectiveness of the broader MI team.
- Proven success prioritizing and managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills; able to collaborate effectively with General Managers, Executive Committee Members, and Key Stakeholders.
- Ability to positively influence without direct authority.
- Ability to manage and excel in a culturally diverse work environment and a champion for diversity. Spanish language proficiency
Education and Professional Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
To apply now, go to: <a https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19155548?%3Flang=en-us rel="nofollow"><b> https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19155548?%3Flang=en-us</b></a>
<br> - <br>
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit <b><a href=http://www.marriott.com/careers rel="nofollow">www.marriott.com/careers</a></b> to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
<br> Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
<b><a href=https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers rel="nofollow">Facebook</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers rel="nofollow">Twitter</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.linkedin.com/company/marriott-international rel="nofollow">LinkedIn</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.instagram.com/marriottcareers rel="nofollow">Instagram</a></b><br>
<b><font color=darkblue>@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat</font></b><br>
<br> So, we ask, where will your journey take you? <br><br>
<font size=2> Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.