Position Overview: Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementation of community promotional programs and the design, implementation, and maintenance of an internet identity /including social media promotions for a cemetery property in NW Oklahoma City.
• Work closely with sales associates on program ideas, development and implementation.
• Create and execute community lead generation programs.
• Be able generate and analyze data to determine program efficiencies
• Development of creative marketing materials in both print and electronic media
• 2+ years' experience in a marketing/management role
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Hardworking, dedicated with a positive attitude and forward thinking vision
Excellent interpersonal skills, time management skills, professional appearance and effective written and oral communication skills are required.
Applicant should be willing to work overtime including nights and weekends if needed.
We are now accepting resumes - Send to: P.O. Box 8342, Edmond, OK 73083