SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Plant Sales Representative for our manufacturing client in Whitehall, MI. This person will act as a customer service advocate, both as primary plant contact for customer specific issues and primary customer contact for plant specific issues. This person must strive to attain and enhance customer relationships, as well as manage purchase orders, quotes, and forecast maintenance items in accordance to the assigned accounts.
- Manage and coordinate an assigned customer account portfolio. This includes: All forecasting of firm and anticipated requirements (Support the Demand Planning Process, EBS maintenance, monthly and budget/LRP); Manage and process all purchase orders and changes to orders; Manage the quotation process; Resolution of open items; Coordination of activities with Customer Account Managers and Field Sales
- Purchase Order Management: this includes processing order and changes to orders, validating data in EBS, facilitating timely PO reviews, access and correlation with customer systems/websites, communicating and resolving exception to orders, negotiation of customer schedules.
- Quotation Management: this includes receiving and processing RFQ’s, coordinating and facilitating the internal review process, obtaining accurate costs, formulating quoting strategies and preparing quotes, presentation for review internally and externally to customers.
- Negotiate commercial issues which arise in normal course of business. Including pricing and quoting issues, changes to customer shipping schedules, process and design changes, coordination of customer development programs.
- Assist in the coordination of customer visits.
- Provide back up as necessary for non-assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable Dept., Account Managers and Customers to resolve open items.
- Maintain and enhance customer and vendor relationships.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing or Management is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer facing experience in a customer service, sales, or production planning/control role is required.
- Must have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. MS Access and Excel Pivot Table knowledge desired.
- Self-starting, detail-oriented person capable of planning and managing a portfolio of customer projects.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER