This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. is a proudly Canadian owned company that has been one of the best choices for anyone who is in need of saving space and having a multipurpose room. Our products are created with the highest-grade wood material or the latest wood grain melamine. We also build home office units, custom entertainment systems and cabinets. We are currently looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator, who can support the Owner with the Marketing needs of the company.
Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Wage: $29.00 – $30.00 per hour (Depending on Working Experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
Working Location: 1100 – 11180 River Road, Richmond, B.C. V6X 1Z5
- Assess the products and services provided by ‘B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.’ and advise on advertising and marketing strategies to promote company awareness;
- Conduct research and prepare communications materials for our staff members and customers;
- Develop and carry out advertising campaigns for both print and social media and assist the Owner with preparation of brochures, reports and any other relevant materials for marketing purposes;
- Conduct customer surveys to identify interests, needs and concerns of current and future customers;
- Analyze trends in furniture industry and competitors and prepare and evaluate communications strategies to inform our staff members;
- Update and oversee company website and Facebook and prepare other social media channels as required;
- Organize special events and promotions to increase the brand awareness of ‘B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd’.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required;
- Team-oriented and great communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Highly creative and attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with subject line: “Full-time Marketing Co-ordinator Position - B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd.” Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
B.C. Murphy Wall-Bed Ltd. respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.