Subject Line: Looking for talented marketing coordinator join our team!
Employer Name: StepUp AUTO LTD
Title: Marketing Coordinator
No. of Vacancy: 2
Term of employment: Full-time only; Permanent; Contract
Language of work: English
Wage: $26-$29 hourly
Working hours: 35-40 hours weekly
Working location: Delta, BC
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
StepUp Auto specializes in the manufacturing and production of parts and accessories for trucks and SUVs. We aim to provide fellow auto enthusiasts with access to the highest quality, state-of-the-art products to truly customize their driving experience.
With strategic distribution centers located in Canada and the US, StepUp Auto is able to provide its customers with a quick delivery and an exceptional customer service experience. Our dedicated professional team strives to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations through a seamless buying and receiving experience.
We are looking for TWO Marketing Coordinators to join our group to pop up the business.
- Oversee and coordinate brand development and stay up to date on market trends
- Develop marketing campaigns that maximize return on investment through researched channels
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Determine marketing strategies for targeted markets based on the result of research and surveys to promote our school to the public, and extra attention to cross cultural marketing methods
- Develop promotion materials based on the market trends
- Analyze and evaluate the electiveness of marketing activities based on feedback and recruitment results
- Manage our company's Social Media platforms, creating new content in a consistent and timely manne
- University bachelor’s degree in marketing/ marketing management or business-relevant program is required.
- At least 2 years of related experience in marketing role is required. Online marketing experience is preferred.
- Work experience in Asian and North American Market will be a great asset
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Strong computer skills with experience of using Microsoft Office and Adobe software’s is recommended.
- Able to work under pressure, and with good attention to details.