This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Marketing Co-ordinator who will be responsible for promoting awareness of our restaurants.
Work Location: #206-2257 Kingsway, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, V5N 2T6
Position Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Wage: $29.00 - $30.00 per hour (Depending on work experience)
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefit: 4 % Vacation Pay & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Prepare and perform advertising campaigns for both print and social media (brochures, promotional materials, newsletters, and announcements);
- Assess the brand image of Pho Hoa Restaurants in Canada and their menus and services, and advise on marketing strategies to promote awareness of the restaurants;
- Analyze trends in food and restaurant industry and strategize, coordinate and evaluate communications plans to inform customers and appropriate staff members;
- Research, create, assemble and operate all communication materials for appropriate staff members, customers and 3rd Party delivery vendors;
- Conduct customer surveys on services and quality of food to understand their needs and wants and ensure they remain with us;
- Assist in outreach to event partners and oversee all logistics of meetings and events to promote our restaurants;
- Manage partnerships with bloggers and media, and answer inquiries about menus, events, products, prices and billing terms as a representative of our restaurants.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required;
- Ability to comprehend and interpret marketing strategies and consumer behavior;
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills;
- Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Full-time Marketing Co-ordinator Position at Pho Hoa Restaurant (Kingsway Location). Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed, and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Pho Hoa Restaurant respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.