Posted in: Delhi Marketing Jobs
- Developing the company’s long-term sales strategy in Enterprise and Business-to-Business segment.
- Forecasting sales volumes for the entire service offering, building customer & partner relationships.
- Identify sales opportunities, meeting customers and conduct feasibility checks to ensure maximum conversion of these opportunities to generate revenue as per sales strategy/ targets.
- Positioning and promoting the partner value proposition, leading sales/account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets with significant growth in subsequent years with an emphasis on the development of client relationships and customer delivery.
- Experience in selling Leased line, PBX’s, Call centre solutions, PRI lines, Hosted solutions, hosted services, IP solutions, etc.
- Should be a go-getter.
- Should harvest the base with cold calling and door knocking.
- Develop sales plans to achieve monthly/annual target; Achieve targets based on nature of accounts and market dynamics.
- Monitor target achievement and account management.
- Engage with key customers to understand their technical requirements and price points. Provide support to team where required for opportunity closure.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid-term impact on business unit overall results.
- Identifies problems and significantly improves changes or adapts existing method and techniques.
- Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development.
- Impact of decisions made is short-mid in nature.
- Manage Sales funnel and adding more leads in funnel.
- Full marketing support.
- Education: Bachelors. MBA will be an advantage
- Experience: Sales preferably in the telecom industry
- Must have profound understanding the telecom industry market, key services and account selling/management
- Advantage to candidates with customer sales experience, Preference to candidates with relationship with the Indian Telcos and ISP’s
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Option to be promoted to Sales manager and even director.
Visit Company website - http://www.telecomssupermarket.in