Salary: Commission Only
● Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
● Customer Service Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
● Representation of Educational Services: 2 years (Preferred)
● Experience closing sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description:
Want to be in control of your career and how much money you make while working from home?
H2CU is the world’s first online university expert in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Its international team is based in North America, Europe and worldwide. Since 2017, our company has released a number of books, videos, articles, TEDx talks, seminars and animated films for students around the world, with guidelines on how to effectively enter the new economy that we call the Human Connection Economy 4.0.
Our start-up company is growing and looking to fill sales closers positions to launch our new Online MBAs & MSc programs towards students and young professionals in North America and on the international market. We are currently seeking qualified closers with the willingness to learn, enjoy challenges and want to be part of a close-knit team that cares about Human and the Planet. If you are selected to work with us you will sale our University MBA curriculum programs to prospective students in a certain territory. If you are a positive, conversational and motivating individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career, by working with students and young professionals, look no further and join us!
Territories to which you may be allocated include:
● Several States or Provinces in the USA or Canada
● A Country or several countries abroad (Latin America, Asia, Europe, Africa)
● Closing the sales of our Online MBAs & MSc programs
● Recruiting prospective students by conversing with applicants and conducting follow-up interviews
● Explaining the application process and tuition structure to students
● Managing customer relations
● Providing support, such as scheduling and updating rosters (directory & registrar lists)
● Identifying what motivates students to enroll in and complete H2CU MBA and MSc programs.
● Taking over inbound qualified leads from customers who are interested in becoming prospective students at H2CU
● Creating and using scripted material/rebuttals to close sales
● Offering advice and additional information to those who are interested in going further with our mission
● Compatible desktop or laptop
● Access to high speed internet
● Flexible schedules
● Ability to work up to 40 hours per week or more
● Family oriented working environment
● Collective & one-on-one coaching to help you succeed
● Personal growth and recognition, integrity in the workplace and a positive work environment!!
● Knowledge of the education admissions process
● Strong verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
● Self-motivated and comfortable working both in groups and independently
● A friendly, conversational and engaging phone and videoconference presence
● The ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced environment
● Dependable and reliable work habits
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Word)
● Data entry
Give yourself the chance to make a life changing decision to a career you can be proud of!
Forward us your resume at email@example.com