Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Boston: Lowell - Andover Marketing Jobs
Marketing Temp needs 2+ years of experience.
Marketing Temp requires:
- BA or higher degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field
- Highly organized, attention to detail, results oriented
- Flexibly and agile work style to meet the needs of the day
- Exceptional verbal, written, & presentation skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
Marketing Temp duties:
- Pull and clean weekly customer and vendor marketing email lists
- Distribute all inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Ensure it is up to date with each marketing managers strategies.
- Manage collateral and inventory
- Ensure all collateral posted is on brand and up to date.
- Manage all compliance sheets for each segment.
- Create tickers for creative projects
- Ensure ticket has all required information before assigning to designer and marketing operations
- Ensure movement of tickets through review process
- Review tickets and make sure they are in the correct category