Posted in: India Marketing Jobs
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in all their blocks coming under their District.
- To create a Super Distributor in his district headquarter.
- To manage Sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
CTC – 2,40,000 TO 3,00,000
Experience – not less than 4 years in Insurance or FMCG / Retail segment.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY –
- He must belong to his own district only.
- He must be at least a graduate in any discipline.
- He should have handled team before, i.e. he should have leadership qualities.
- He should have good convincing and communication skills.
- He must belong to fmcg/retail/insurance sectors.