Ballantine Communications Inc. is seeking a Client Engagement Manager. BCI is a privately held, U. S. based company with over 60 years of experience in the news and entertainment media products and services industry. We offer our employees an opportunity to use their talents to develop new products, processes, and businesses.
BCI supports the growth of the individual along with the excellence achieved through teamwork, and we do it all to the backdrop of beautiful Durango, Colorado, where the outdoors and modern technology collide to form a friendly and thriving community just minutes away from the Rocky Mountains and majestic Southwest desert.
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for the creation, approval, and implementation of sales projects for our marketing agencies. These responsibilities include project development, budget management, project management, issue resolution, video production, reporting, and up-selling.
- Attending and facilitating all agency client meetings
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Collaborate with Field sales and internal support to ensure timely and complete execution of tasks
- Responsible for actively seeking opportunities to up-sell to existing and new clients
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project results
- Producer on all video productions
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced in digital media including videography, marketing strategies, social media, and digital ad campaigns.
- Previous experience with digital marketing tactics and social media marketing.
- Previous video production including storyboards, video shoot, direction, edit review and client delivery.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM based software and performance analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing agency campaign management and engagement model.
- Ability to build performance-based marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of media buying.
- PMP or related certification preferred.
Ballantine Communications provides comprehensive healthcare benefits, a 401k retirement plan, paid time off, and competitive compensation commensurate with professional experience. Ballantine Communications is a equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at https://ballantinecommunicationsinc.com/careers/hot-jobs