As a Marketing Consultant you’ll work closely with agency leadership and the creative team, conceiving strategies and plans to help your clients accomplish their objectives, which usually involve increasing revenues and profits. This is accomplished by working closely with the clients, developing a deep understanding of their needs, representing their goals to the agency, and representing the agency as the solution. In addition, you’ll work to convert prospects to clients and expand existing relationships.
• Manage existing client base by remaining in close communication to comprehend their needs and specifications.
• Upsell services/products by learning the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions.
• Increase book of business by acquiring new clients through networking and other techniques.
• Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients.
• Marketing Consultant / Account Executive will be responsible for compiling and pitching marketing plans and other proposals.
• Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals.
• Serve as a liaison by listening to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicating them to the appropriate people inside the agency.
• Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules.
• Manage and grow your client portfolio.
• Travel to clients required.
Basic Qualifications …
• You love marketing, advertising, public relations, … you understand the strengths and weaknesses of various techniques and media (both conventional and digital) – and you can write.
• You’re humble and have a thirst to learn new things.
• You’re willing to work hard to see the joy of great results.
• You’re organized, articulate, and professional.
• You’re not afraid of having conversations about our solutions and understand how to present them as an investment.
• You’re creative but practical and can get the work done – not just talk about cool ideas.
• You have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally as a marketing consultant/account executive.
• Your skills include market research, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
• You have excellent presentation skills.
• And of course, … you are proficient in MS Office products.
What To Do Next …
• Submit your resume with salary requirement. Tell us why you want to be our next Marketing Consultant in a cover letter or the body of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org