Dayu Pacific Food Co. Ltd. is looking for an experienced marketing assistant to promote our marketing and branding. The main responsibilities include conducting marketing research, collecting and analyzing marketing data, formulating marketing strategies, coordinating with advertisement companies, conducting market campaigns, and developing official websites.
Ideal candidates are expected to have a bachelor's degree or above in related fields such as advertising and marketing, to have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be able to analyze the data of industrial trends and demands of customers, to be multitasking and internal-derived motivated. Ultimately, the position is to help our company extend our markets and achieve our long-term sales goal.
We are now hiring a marketing assistant for us to enhance our branding and extend our markets.
- Bachelor degree or above in relative fields of study
- Independent research and analytic skills
- Multitask and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Business professional manners
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Sense of urgency and internal-derived motivation
- Good work ethics
- Assess characteristics of products to be promoted for Dayu Pacific Food Co. Ltd.
- Supervise and analyze the industry trends and demands for the products; track sales data and conduct analytic reports; create advertisements and promotion strategies for the products through the analysis; directly present to ED
- Prepare budgets for advertising, marketing, and sales campaigns, plan and conduct campaigns for Dayu Pacific Food Co. Ltd.; develop key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and milestones to measure the success of your campaign and directly present to ED.
- Maintain and further develop the official website and create a WeChat official account for Dayu Pacific Food Co. Ltd.; create and update some popular science of our products and campaign reports on the official accounts for branding purposes.
- Keep in connection with business associations, be active in social events and public relations; coordinate with special publicity events and promotions.
- Negotiate with advertising companies to achieve the channel and strategy which fits Dayu Pacific Food Co. Ltd. the best.
- Maintain promotional materials inventory and research database; keep and ensure the data weekly updated.
Please email your resume to us at email@example.com. No phone inquiry is available. We hope to meet you in the near future.