Perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following: **
• Responsible for the promotion of a variety of products.
• Perform Product Knowledge, Sales, Event Promotions through face to face presentations.
• Train the customer’s sales force on product lines.
• Set up displays at customer locations
• Coordinate with company to maintain appropriate quantities of promotional materials
• Assist in development of sales tools that support growth of the product line.
• Track use of and measure effectiveness of marketing tools.
• Travels to and from within the regional area. Includes visits to promotional sites, dealers, and off-site meetings to support and promote the sales.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements: **
• Ideal candidate will have experience in selling / marketing products.
• Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to manage multiple tasks with demanding deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Business minded; good with data and has a general understanding of sales and profit growth.
• A desire to grow within themselves and within the company.
• Reliable transportation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: **
• High School Diploma required. College Degree in a related field is preferred.
• Pref. One (1) plus years’ of Marketing/Sales/Business Development experience
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: **
• Excellent communications (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Provide high level of customer service
• Good organizational skills
• Strategic level thinking: Ability to work strategically and analytically.
• Empathetic; with a general desire to understand the needs of others.
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msistone.com or submit your resume to: email@example.com.