SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Marketing Manager- Bilingual for its client in Nashville, TN and Grand Rapids, MI. This individual will provide marketing support for product launch and backlist campaigns for a variety of Bibles and books, as well as for overall marketing initiatives. This opportunity could be remote if not available for those locations.
- Assisting in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to optimize sales for all front-list book projects.
- Provide project management, scheduling, and general support for rest of team.
- Managing creation and execution of emails, web pages, Amazon A+ content, print ads.
- Developing or assisting in conceptualizing copy and visuals for video trailers, social media content, print ads.
- Providing strategy and support for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other digital ad campaigns.
- Updating and optimizing product data, including catalog descriptions, keywords, BISAC codes, and images used for Amazon product pages, and other ecommerce outlets.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing and publicity updates and routing them to the correct departments.
- Managing all creative assets and making them available to the sales team, distributors, and retailers.
- Assisting with the creation of catalog sheets, title research, video presentations and other elements related to our sales conference.
- Collecting sales data, market research and other information and preparing presentations, dashboards, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field required.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Prior experience in using digital marketing and analytics tools.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (reading, writing, and speaking) required.
- Have basic graphic design skills and experience using design platforms such as Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER