Dynamic Collection Services Agency is looking for highly energized candidates to live and share our philosophy: Bettering the collection industry one satisfied client at a time.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing excellent marketing support through promoting Harvard Collection Services, LLC products, and services to clients and potential clients. Assists in the execution of well-planned marketing campaigns, promotions, social media, and overall phone support. Enters marketing information into our CRM system, generates reports, and performs necessary clerical and support activities. Ensures that Harvard Collection Services, LLC reputation is maintained and projected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Assumes responsibility for assisting with planning and executing effective marketing programs.
Assumes responsibility for posting to and maintaining professional business to business social media networks
Assumes responsibility for putting together business proposals and RFPs.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Education/Certification: Associate’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Experience Required: One to two years of experience in marketing communications, advertising, or related fields.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent proofreading skills and command of the English language. Solid writing skills. Outstanding communication and content creation abilities. Well organized and able to meet deadlines. Sales sensibility and awareness. Ability to work in a team environment, without supervision.
Job Type: Full-time preferred
- Marketing Communications: 1 year (Required)
- Proofreading: 1 year (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible work environment
Harvard Collections Services, LLC is an EEOC compliant company.
Please send out resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org