At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Health Clinic (NHC), Annapolis, MD.
• Schedule: Full Time - Monday – Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Certified Medical Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
• Certification: Current certification from either of the following; as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants; Current registration by the American Medical Technologists
• Experience: A minimum of one year full-time experience as a CMA after graduation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.