Moms In Motion - Waiver Service Coordinator
Employee Benefits – Flexible Schedule – Full Time Hours – Salary $32,000 - $38,000
The Waiver Service Coordinator is responsible for monitoring services provided on the EPSDT program and the CCC+, CL & FIS waivers.
- Strong client relationships and respect for all, no matter their abilities
- Patience and respect when in difficult situations
- Navigate authorization challenges and update notes
- Update client records monthly while meeting deadlines for Moms & DMAS
- Maintain care and discretion with personal information
- Ability to obtain information from clients and communicate changes both orally and written
- Associate's in a human services field, or both a Bachelor's in a human services field and two years relevant work experience, or both a Bachelor's in a non-human services field and three years relevant work experience.
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Two professional references
**Please visit our website at www.momsinmotion.net/jobs-opportunities to officially apply.