OverviewRespond to this Ad
Compensation:13,000 - 15,000
Posted in: Bangalore Medical Jobs
Key responsibilities and job description at Vision Centre will be as under:
- Patient registration and maintaining medical records
- Eye screening at VC and in the community / house to house
- Managing payment & Receipt related to community outreach programmes (registration fees and cost of spectacle) and maintain payment records.
- Spectacle prescribed and dispensed
- Refer patient to surgery or any other specialist attention at RIO Bangalore.
- Post-operative follows ups
- Documentation of all the records and reports of Vision Centre.
- Participate in outreach activities near vision Centre areas.
- Follow up and patient counselling.
- School screening.
- First line management of eye emergencies
- To assist in outreach camp.
- Any other work assigned by the Management
- Ability to operate the basic eye screening equipment’s
- Ability to manage and work with community for Inclusive Eye Health
- Ability to understand needs of persons with disabilities
- Basics of computer, MS office.
- Interpersonal communication skill
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Ability to complete day to day business and administrative works at vision centre
Respond to this Ad