Senior rehabilitation facility in the Miami area is actively looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant. Offering competitive pay and benefits.
- Must have initiative to carry out assigned tasks with or without constant supervision.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have related experience.
• Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing our physical therapy services as well as its programs and activities, as directed by the Facility’s Physical Therapists.
• Provide individual Physical Therapy services to residents according to the resident’s plan of care.
• Brief resident of procedures involved in physical therapy and preparing necessary equipment.
• Assist in transporting residents to and from physical therapy room or areas.
• Act as receptionist to residents for the physical therapy department.
• Demonstrate to resident and nursing personnel, as necessary, the use of medical appliances involved in physical therapy (e.g., wheelchairs, crutches, canes, braces, and prosthetic appliances and devices).
Apply here or send resums to firstname.lastname@example.org: