At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.
• Status: Full-Time- 40 hours per week
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts between the hours of 6:00am – 6:00pm,
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master's degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: Certified in the specialty required as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties)
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.