Vann Rainey LLC, is looking for caregivers who is willing to work with individuals who have intellectual and/or physical disabilities. Candidates will be responsibile for care and assistance to clients in their home or in a community setting
1. Provide surpervision and gauidence for clients during skill building activites.
2. CPR/First Aid Certified.
3. Must be able to work safely.
4.Ability to work flexible
5. Developing and implementing individual treatment plans for clients
6. Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals, Light housekeeping, sterilizing and maintaining a clean work environment and assisting with personal hygiene
7. Develop a rapport with clients and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be able to read and write at a high school level
- Must have knowledge of safe work practices
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds
- Must be willing to help others
- Must pass a Level II Background chec