Seasoned Medical Assistant is sought for a forward-thinking practice to help deliver quality patient care. If you have at least one year of field experience, are knowledgeable of HIPAA guidelines and well-versed in medical terminology, you may be the ideal person to join our team of professionals.
Documenting vitals, performing lab testing, assisting patients and doctors, and performing EKGs are just a few of the responsibilities you would have as a Medical Assistant within our practice.
If you are ready to take your Medical Assistant career to the next level with a company where your expertise will be valued, apply today!
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Account
Dependant Care Flexible Spending Account
- Assist patients to exam rooms
- Document patient medications and vitals, and nature of visit
- Collect and document all vital signs
- Using EMR, record patient information
- Provide physician assistance when needed
- Oversee lab specimens as required
- Carry out lab tests and EKGs as required
- Clarify procedures, meds and doctor's instructions to client
- Oversee the cleanliness, sterilization and proper disposal of instruments
- Oversee medical supplies stocking and order new supplies as needed
- Keep exam rooms clean and ready for each successive patient
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
- When needed, answer phones schedule appointments
- One year or more of Medical Assistant experience
- Medical terminology mastery
- Clerical and clinical practices, and procedures knowledge
- EMR experience required
- EKG competency required