Are you looking for a Flexible Schedule? Do you want extra income? Or do you simply like to help others? Helping Hands Caregivers is currently looking for qualified individuals!
- Full Time and Part Time Positions available
- Minimum requirement of 10hrs per week and E/O weekend
- Preferred availability between 8 am and 7 pm
- Provide basic ADLs(Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Toileting)
- Provide Supportive cares(Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Grocery shopping and Meal prep)
The great thing about In Home Care is that shifts average a minimum of 2 hours then off to the next if scheduled, no waiting to be relieved by the next person!
For more information, you can call Today 920-217-2961
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months Exp or PCW cert/CNA preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid work permit
- Meet all health requirements and be cleared of a criminal background check imposed by the law
At Helping Hands Caregivers we rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest level of care to keep them safe in their home. Caregiving requires a special person, If you are looking for a career that will make a difference in the lives of others we want you on OUR team!
We believe in employing people that are not just interested in being a good caregiver but becoming a part of a team. That is why we developed the PCW 1,2,3 program. It gives each caregiver control over pay, status, and hours worked. Starting at $11.00hr you will have quarterly reviews with wage increase opportunities.
Benefits include Health, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision for Full Time Employees.