HealthCare Partners an Intermountain HealthCare Company is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partnersoffers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 12-17 patients/day. Census cap of 17 on weekdays and 20 on weekends
- Cover one location
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA license
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed to apply.