Maximus is currently hiring for a Quality Data Analyst to support the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC). The CFEEC serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The Quality Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting internal quality audits for the Clinical Quality Assurance Program to ensure quality metric requirements of the project are met. They will develop, maintain, and update quality databases (Access and Sharepoint), monitor program data for improvements, and analyze quality program data to identify trands and develop and implement corrective action plans as appropriate.
About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state!
- Associate's Degree Required
- 3+ years related experience, work experience in a quantitative position in the health or human services field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully develop, understand, evaluate and, execute many complex processes and tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Excellent attention to detail; expert level at Microsoft Excel and working ability with other Microsoft programs (including formulas, tables, graphs)
- The ability to quickly learn and assimilate to new technology
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize work within broad policies and objectives
- Adaptable and responsive to changing priorities
- Ability to embrace change and quickly adapt
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint (specifically use of Custom Lists and Surveys)
- Access Database
- PowerBI or other data analysis tool
- Public Speaking to be able to present reports in meetings
- Develops and facilitates inter-rater reliability projects for clinical and quality staff.