Top "Must-Have" Skills for this job:
• 3-5 years of experience in a Dental/Healthcare setting
• Experience with Digital Equipment (they are all digital in this office)
• Experience working in large dental offices
• Licensed Dental Assistant (preferred) Important to Know:
• General Dentistry Environment
• They are FULLY DIGITAL (Candidates will be trained on the technology)
• Experience working in fast-paced environment
• NEW Office Location!
Rotating Weekends, 3 days/week, 12 hour shifts
The world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. This company makes it about your entire well-being. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, they turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience.