As an RN in our GYN Surgical unit, you will have the opportunity to care for women undergoing surgical procedures related to gynecological health. Your role will be pivotal in providing high-quality care, comfort, and support to our patients during their surgical journey. We are looking for nurses with a strong background in medical-surgical or GYN nursing, and who are committed to delivering outstanding patient outcomes.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire.
- National Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics upon hire.
- 1-2 years of experience in either a medical-surgical unit or GYN unit. Preference for candidates with 2 years of experience, unless they have experience in a large hospital.
- National Certification in the area of specialty (GYN Surgical) should be obtained upon hire.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your expertise.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued education.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE: https://www.careers-page.com/intellecruit/job/L5876355