A leading healthcare provider dedicated to delivering high-quality care and innovative solutions for senior living facilities is looking for a compassionate Nurse Practitioner-Physician Assistant to join their team in Springfield, MA. This is a fee-for-service position.
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in the state of Massachusetts & current board certification in your field.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Nursing from an accredited College or University.
- 2+ years experience in nursing is required, and some experience as a Nurse Practitioner/Provider is preferred, but not necessary, although demonstrated critical thinking skills are required.
- Knowledge of Nursing and clinical Nurse Practitioner critical thinking skills applicable to the aged, chronically ill, and convalescent resident community.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to function within a team.
- Due to the nature of the business, they require all employees to be fully vaccinated on their first day of employment, in compliance with all applicable EEOC guidance regarding vaccines and qualified exemptions.
Hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Must work within these hours).
If you are a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant with a passion for delivering compassionate care to senior residents and meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://www.careers-page.com/intellecruit/job/LR946RW6