Join a compassionate and skilled Progressive Care team as a full-time Registered Nurse. As an essential member of the healthcare family, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional care to patients requiring specialized monitoring and treatment within our Progressive Care unit. We offer both day and night shifts, with 12-hour shifts available.
In the capacity of a Progressive Care Registered Nurse, you will be on the frontline of patient care, providing critical monitoring and support to patients with complex medical conditions. Progressive Care is a dynamic environment that bridges the gap between general medical care and intensive care. Nurses in this unit closely monitor patients' conditions, administer medications, manage pain, and collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Administer comprehensive nursing care to patients requiring specialized monitoring and treatment.
- Monitor vital signs, administer medications, and intervene as needed.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to create and implement individualized care plans.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to assess changes in patient conditions and respond effectively.
- Educate patients and families on treatment plans, medications, and self-care strategies.
- Foster a compassionate and supportive atmosphere for patients and their loved ones.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate appropriately, and collaborate as an integral member of the interprofessional care team.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments, identify nursing diagnoses, develop plans, implement care, and evaluate patient progress.
- Develop, update, and manage patient care plans to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum.
- Maintain accurate patient records and communicate conditions as needed.
- Maintain essential competencies required for the specific area of hire and populations served.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Active Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS certification from the American Heart Association upon hire.
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH Stroke Scale Training Course within 90 days of hire.
- National Provider NRP certification from the American Academy of Pediatrics upon hire.
- A minimum of 1 year of nursing experience.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://www.careers-page.com/intellecruit/job/L66VVR3R