Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: We are hiring a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (MEDSURG) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised by how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
- Status: Full-time
- Schedule: 3-12 hour shifts weekly (Day Shift) - 6:45 am - 7:15 pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg. RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Graduated from an accredited nursing school and successfully pass the NCLEX exam. Education as follows: Either (a), a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; or (b) a Diploma Graduate in Nursing from an accredited university.
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS). Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is highly recommended.
• Experience: Have a minimum of three years full-time experience within the last five years caring for adult patients as a RN in an acute care setting.
• Board Certification: Possess current clinical competency.
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse