Muskoka Hills Retirement Villa is looking for full time UCP (Unregulated Care Provider) / Nursing Aide for 690 Muskoka District Road 118 West, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1W8, Canada. There are 5 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Administers medication as per Medisystem pouch pack or any other-directed medication administration, or as directed by doctor. Creams, eye drops etc.
- To report all incidents to the Director of Care
- Observe and report changes in residents. Document such changes in resident chart according to facility policy while maintaining confidentiality. Assess residents' health status by recognizing signs and symptoms and report to the Director of care
- Provide care in accordance with established policies and physician order and nursing standards.
- Assist in meeting physical, emotional, and psychological needs of residents as directed
- Deals courteously and respectfully with staff, residents, families, and visitors
- Completes care documentation as per policies and guidelines,
- Answer call bells and assist when necessary
- Teaches good health habits and practices good hygiene
- Take patients' blood pressure, monthly vital signs and any PRN monitoring (monthly BPs as assigned), temperature, and pulse; report or record fluid intake and output; observe or monitor patients' status and document patient care on charts; administer first aid in emergency situations; collect specimens such as urine, feces or sputum; and perform other duties assigned by the Administrator or Administrator Assistant.
- Job duties may change at the discretion of the Administrator
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Cleaning or sterilizing equipment, maintaining, and repairing equipment, assembling equipment, and operating job-related equipment
Hours of work is an average of 37.5 hours per week. Total 75 hours per 2 weeks’ pay period. Work hours can be anytime during the morning, day, evening, or night. Pay is $22.16/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. Secondary school education is required. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org