New York(1) Long Island City (1)
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
1. DNP, FNP or ENP from an accredited nursing school
2. 5+ years of primary care experience; specialty in Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
3. Licensed in NY, and lives in New York City, NY (Manhattan area)
4. Experience delivering virtual care
5. Experience using EMR tools such as Athena
6. Familiarity using e-consults (i.e. messaging platform) for specialty services
7. Experience being metrics driven in a practice setting as it relates to population health management, quality benchmarks, and productivity
- Provide exceptional care for your panel of patients (18+) virtually (phone, messaging, video)
- Meet with patients in person as needed
- Provide continuity of care to patients with a wide range of acuity from young/healthy to chronic conditions (DM, HTN, COPD, CAD, etc).
- Collaborate with MD/DO on Care Team on complex patients / escalated cases.
- Follow up on labs, imaging, and closed loop communication with other providers where necessary.
- Use tooling to enable virtual “exams” including remote home monitoring equipment, remote physical exam, remote point of care diagnostics (ie TytoCare or Butterfly).
- Collaborate with and supervise RNs, MAs.
- Advocate on behalf of the Care Team specific capabilities necessary for your region or patient population mix (e.g. adding Specialist access within Care Team).
- Help develop clinical guidelines and continuous improvement of Care Model.
- Work with Product and Operations to give feedback on ways to improve workflows and tooling to reflect best care practices.
- Be available for on call shifts and to answer critical labs escalations.
- Be willing to flex into other service lines (ie Virtual Urgent Care)
- Maintain a flexible patient schedule -- this may include scheduled early morning visits (7am) and early evening visits (7pm) with occasional Saturday visits as we understand patient preferences.
- Participate in collaborative care with virtual behavioral health Specialists (and potentially other Specialists!)
** This position is 90% virtual and 10% in-person visits in NYC.