Your experience will be valued!
Civilian Medical Technologist potentially needed to provide services to our soldiers and their families at the Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Relocation and bonus options
- Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Medical Technologist will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Two shifts available: (9:00am - 5:30pm) and (4:00pm - 12:00am), Monday through Friday with a possible weekend rotation.
- Performing specimen testing primarily in Chemistry but may be needed in Microbiology, depending where the need is within the service. During duty days/hours at the VAMC, the contractor shall be fully committed to VA patients and under the direction/supervision of the Supervisor of Lab Section assigned.Principal responsibilities involve performing testing on blood and body fluids in Chemistry primarily but if needed in Microbiology, VA will request specific specialty.
- Maintaining congenial relationships with all VA staff.
- Participate in testing areas as assigned by the Supervisor of the Section.
Qualified Medical Technologist experienced within the last 3 years
2-3 years experience
Certified by ASCP (MT or CLS), AMT or NCA
Enjoy excellent compensation, benefits, and more
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ch2sxgncnk4gwyz4