At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Branch Health Clinics in the Tidewater Area (Chesapeake, Norfolk, Oceana, VA Beach) of Virginia.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 6:00am – 6:00pm * Locations may vary, please speak with a Recruiter for more information
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Education: Successful completion of one of the following:
• Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental assistant in a private practice or a military clinic
• Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months
• All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing techniques
• Certification: Certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.