HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time BC/BE Cardiologist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs. The ideal candidate will be a team player who would enjoy working with a diverse, hard-working, well-trained team.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, charitable sponsorships, volunteer opportunities, and many other benefits.
- Options to be involved in clinical research are available
- New grads are welcomed to apply
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276.
- Location: Clinics located throughout the Las Vegas Valley
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- General cardiologist position, outpatient clinic based
- Average weeknight call: 1 every 8-9 days
- Average weekend call: 1 in 5-6 weekends
- Rounding Requirements: 3-4 days a week
- Full-time hours, Monday through Friday; schedule split between hospital and office
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Completion of Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- DEA and Nevada Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease (non-structural)
About the area
Nevada offers financial, cultural and recreational opportunities beyond compare. There is no state income tax in Nevada. Las Vegas has award-winning restaurants, international-scale shopping venues, and unique entertainment offerings on The Strip. Las Vegas is also home to a burgeoning cultural arts' scene with international festivals, art exhibits and neighborhood and community events that provide something for everyone to appreciate and enjoy. Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park, Southern California beaches and Death Valley are all within easy driving distance from Las Vegas.