**Sign On Bonus We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse Pediatric Inpatient RN to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord just outside Lakewood, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: This is a 24 hour a day facility, including holidays, shifts will vary
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse-Pediatric Inpatient must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Licensure/Registration: Military, civil service, contract personnel, who require a license, certification, and/or registration to perform their duties must maintain a current, active, valid, and unrestricted license or other authorizing document such as a certification or registration from any U.S. jurisdiction (DOD 6025.13-R)
• A license is a grant of permission to a health care professional by a recognized licensing agency of a State; the District of Columbia; the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States (U.S.) Virgin Islands; or other territory or possession of the U.S. to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline (Army Regulation (AR) 40-68)
• Experience: One year of qualifying experience in the specialty is preferred
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.