Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a qualified Clinical Psychologist (Psych) to assist with Veteran’s Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in Watertown, NY. We are hiring providers to conduct one-time non-treatment exams.
• Status: Part-time
• Schedule: Monday- Friday (2- 3 days per week)
• 401(k) Plan
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Graduation from Doctorate or Post-Doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
• Ph.D. or Psy.D.
• Can have a valid licence in any state.
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
• Prior PTSD experience is a plus but not required.