OverviewRespond to this Ad
Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other people? Do you want to provide direct support and leadership to help people live fulfilling, independent lives — and make a career out of it? Working as a Program Supervisor for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is not for everyone, but for those up to it, it’s incredibly rewarding work.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Program Supervisor, you’ll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants. You’ll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive leaders, while you grow your career.
THRIVE AS A PROGRAM SUPERVISOR AT SEVITA Hiring Wage $15-$18.30 Hourly depending on location and program needs
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including; training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
You’ll assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you’re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year related work experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- Current driver's license, reliable transportation, car registration, and auto insurance
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- Flexible Coverage availability to support staff, find coverage, or cover shifts as needed.
Why Join Us?
- Full –Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off, sick time and holiday pay
- Early Pay Access
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
This role is part of REM Wisconsin III, a member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you’ll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Covid Considerations: Vaccinations strongly encouraged
Caregiver DSP CNA Home Health Community Based Adult Family Home Residential Health Care Assisted Living ICF HCBS RICS IDD RA Mentor Para Educator Supervisor