Why Work Here?
“Great Work Environment!”
Snelling Staffing is looking to fill multiple Assembly positions in the Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY area. These assembly positions do require candidates to have high attention to detail, must be mechanically inclined, and have previous assembly experience. Qualified assembly candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes for immediate review! If you have any other questions, please text Shawn at 716.575.5762 1st & 2nd Shift - Pay is based on relevant work experience
- Must be mechanically inclined – Basic hand tool use, tape measuring, etc.
- Must be able to read a ruler, understand fractions and decimals
- Must have used calipers and micrometers previously in work experience
- Basic machine operating - use of table saws to cut aluminum to pre-determined lengths.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, we are dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.