Maximus is currently hiring for Regional Nurse Managers to support the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC). The CFEEC serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The Regional Nurse Manager will have the opportunity to lead and support a team of RNs who are on the frontline of ensuring that some of New York State’s most vulnerable populations receive relevant, timely and quality healthcare services.
*This position is remote and will support a regional area in New York State.
About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state.
About the Position
We are currently hiring for Regional Nurse Managers. If you are a Registered Nurse looking to advance your career on a management track, this leadership position may be ideal for you. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and support a team of RNs who are on the frontline of ensuring that some of New York State’s most vulnerable populations receive relevant, timely and quality healthcare services. You’ll grow professionally as you deepen your leadership and management skills in a hands-on, collaborative, and dynamic work environment.
*As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
- Oversee the training and development of Nurse Evaluators
- Supervise the Nurse Evaluators in a designated region to assure quality, productivity, and timeliness of work completion
- Monitor the activities, schedules, productivity, and assessment results of an assigned group of Nurse Evaluators
- Review clinical documentation for completeness, accuracy, and consistency for an assigned group of Nurse Evaluators
- Collect QA information from assigned Nurse Evaluators
- Disseminate policy, protocol change, and ensures implementation across the team
- Conduct scheduled and random assessment supervision visits to ensure customer satisfaction through the observation of the Nurse Evaluator’s interaction and communication with consumers as well as the application of the UAS-NY assessment tool
- 4+ years RN experience in-home care, medical, surgical, geriatric, LTC and/or ambulatory care
- Prior experience using the UAS-NY Community assessment tool
- RN license in the state of New York
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- MA degree in a health, social services, or communications field preferred