Location Status: Rural Position
General Practitioners are passionate about ensuring the utmost safety for their patients and confidentiality. The team aims to provide health promotion and illness prevention strategies in the local community. They believe that the patient gets the priority. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged within the practice to promote a harmonious and productive environment. They hold great importance in ethical and responsible behavior as essential to maintain the trust and loyalty of their patients and staff.
• 65% of billings for Non-VR GP’s / 70% of billings for VR GP’s Guarantee is negotiable
• Part-time nursing support
• Pharmacy located nearby
• Location is MMM 2 and has DPA
Facts about the center
• AGPAL accredited
• Medical Director / Pracsoft is used but converting to Best Practice software before the end of the year
• 3 doctors are currently working with the medical practice
• Open 7 days
Details about the center
The medical practice provides a wide range of services to ensure patients get the most appropriate healthcare. The facility houses a medical practice as well as rooms for visiting specialists. The practice is a comprehensive GP medical practice with a range of onsite services.
Lavington is the largest suburb of the city of Albury, New South Wales, located north of the Albury Central Business District. It is a popular residential area and a place to look for career opportunities.
• GP Must Hold General OR Specialist Registration with AHPRA
• Ideal candidate should be FRACGP OR FACRRM or VR GP
If you need any further detail about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below firstname.lastname@example.org Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515