AQUA HOME CARE
CALL US TODAY (813) 515-0717!!
We are looking for hourly and/or live-in care providers in the AREAS. If you are a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) interested in registering with Aqua Home Care, please apply below!
A team member will discuss your availability, qualifications, preferences, and review all documents required to be registered with the Nurse Registry. Once you have all documents in order, a team member will schedule a time to come in for registration. We look forward to hearing from you.
AQUA Home Care is looking for HHA's and CNA's to register with our company. Applicants must have the following documents to set up an orientation.
- Florida issued license (CNA, LPN, or RN) or HHA certificate with a minimum of 40 hours of training and must have the syllabus and be the original, copies will not be accepted
- Level 2 background screening
- Valid Florida driver’s license or state ID card
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Physical within the last 6 months stating caregiver is “free of communicable diseases”. Physical may not be signed by a chiropractor.
- Social Security Card
- Current CPR card, may not be completed by an online training course and has to be from American Heart Association, American Red Cross
- Professional Liability Insurance, must have at the time of orientation. You can apply for a policy through CMFgroup.com or by calling 1-800-221-4904. May also go through NSO.com or by calling 1-800-247-1500
- AIDS/HIV 4 hour CEU original certificate.
- Assisting with self-administration of Medication, or Med Tech Or Med Savvy CEU will do. Needed for CNA/HHA only
- Domestic Violence CEU
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia CEU
CALL US TODAY!!