Matrix Providers is hiring for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir, VA.
• Day Schedule: Monday - Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) must have the following qualifications:
• Clinical Social Workers shall have a Master's or Doctorate Degree from a Council on Social Work, (CSWE) Accredited School, Certification in addiction social work is preferred.
• Current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Must have two years of experience working as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and will have practiced as a Clinical Social Worker within the last two years, preferably in a Government setting such as DOD or Department of Veteran Affairs
(VA) facility and providing clinical service to individuals, couples or groups in clinical psychotherapy
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.