Patient Services Workers are responsible for a variety of specialized duties related to the receipt, interpretation, and follow-through of patient diet orders. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Delivers patient trays during meal service and delivers snacks or proper nourishment to patients as directed by a physician or a dietitian
- Informs patients of the services of the Food and Nutrition Services Department and may obtain food preferences from patients and/or family members
- Ensures accuracy of food items being delivered to the patient and informs patient of meal selection and any therapeutic diet information
- Inventories and restocks goods and supplies to proper levels
- Ensures prompt response to request for service and follows up if delays or other problems are identified
- Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by strictly adhering to safety and sanitation standards
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive attitude towards clients, customers, co-workers, hospital staff, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Experience in food service, as a dietary clerk ,or in a related field preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of up to 25 lbs, with occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of up to 50 lbs.
- Part-time, 2nd shift -- 12:00PM - 8:30PM with rotating weekends and holidays
CLICK AND FOLLOW LINK TO APPLY NOW: http://bit.ly/PatientService_HighlandPk-Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran