Richmond Terrace is looking for full-time Nursing Aide at 89 Rankin Avenue, Amherstburg, ON N9V 1E7, Canada. There are 3 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Answer call signals; supply and empty bed pans; bathe, dress and groom patients; serve meal trays, feed or assist in feeding of patients and assist patients with menu selection; weigh, lift, turn, and position patients; shave patients prior to operations; supervise patients' exercise routines, set up and provide leisure activities for patients, accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
• Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse; report or record fluid intake and output; observe or monitor patients' status and document patient care on charts; administer first aid in emergency situations; collect specimens such as urine, faeces or sputum; administer suppositories, colonic irrigations and enemas and perform other procedures as directed by nursing and hospital staff
• Transport patients by wheelchair or stretcher for treatment
• Carry messages, reports, requisitions, and specimens between
• Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
• Maintain inventory of supplies
• May perform maintenance tasks such as assisting with the set-up and
maintenance of traction equipment, cleaning or sterilizing equipment, maintaining, and repairing equipment, and assembling, setting-up and operating job-related equipment
• May transport patients between care facilities.
Hours of work are 44 hours/week. Work hours can be anytime during the morning, day, evening or night. Pay is $20.86/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.